Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brady Boy is 5 months!

My baby is five months old already!  He's definitely growing out of that tiny baby phase and, in my opinion, is a lot more fun!  He's always smiling and his smiles light up his whole face.  Much to Kelsey's delight Brady has started talking to her...she finds this to be the funniest thing she's ever heard and laughs and tells me "Brady is so much funny Mommy!"  Brady definitely likes the sounds of his voice (hmmmm, that doesn't sound like anyone I know...) and lately he's been trying to find out how loud he can be...he's got nothing on Kelsey but he's working on it!  He was a willing participant (kind of) for a quick photo shoot yesterday in his favorite place...on his changing table with no clothes on!


5 months baby!

Oh I get it...yeah that's funny...

Wait...what??


Oh, I get it now!!  That IS funny!


Heeyyyyy ladies!


Perfection

Do we make some darn cute babies or what???

No comments:

Post a Comment