Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zoo it to it!

Our family received a wonderful Christmas gift from Grandma Vickers this year.  She gave us memberships to the Family Museum, Niabi Zoo, Putnam Museum, and the IMAX.  We put the Family Museum membership to use a lot during the spring, I would pick up Kelsey's buddy Camryn from Dale's house and take the girls and Brady to the museum for a few hours and everyone always had a great time.  I couldn't wait til the weather got nice enough for us to go to the zoo and it FINALLY has!  We've already headed over to the zoo a couple times and the kids love it!
DIVA!  I also have to add that I was proud of myself
 for hauling 2 kids and the diaper bag onto the train by myself
while also managing to find the camera and take a picture!


Checking out the giraffes!


I had no idea that giraffes lay down!  Hmmm,
 you learn something new every day!


I just knew that with all these beautiful flowers and my fancy
camera I would be able to take a wonderful picture of my littles. 
Ummm, yeah...not so much...
So I thought I'd take a picture next time I was there, we went
exactly 6 days later and all the tulips were dead but one. 
SERIOUSLY?!?!  Oh well....
 We had SO much fun in the petting zoo!  Who doesn't like feeding goats???  Kelsey LOVED it...she was giggling so hard that everyone around us was laughing and watching her!  I could've stayed there all day watching my girl feed those crazy goats!

This goat ate probably 95% of our feed...what a hog!!


Look at that piggy goat Mommy!

Back for more!
 Of course we had to do the pony rides too!
Yeeeeeeehhhaaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
We dragged my friend Jenny along with us another day and she was nice enough to ride the carousel with Kelsey.  She informed me after riding that I should be glad I didn't ride with Kelsey...the carousel spun a bit too fast!  Thanks Jenny!!

Hi Mommy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment